Friday, January 11, 2013

Long time, no post! :(

Oh my!  Has it really been almost a year and a half since I posted?  This is so bad.  So generally, I do not make new year's resolutions, but maybe I should and put "blog more" as one of the items.  Or not.  Hmmm . . . let's see what I have to post since my last one.  The nieces are now over 1 1/2 and 3 1/2.  Craziness!  They have grown so much and are absolutely beautiful! And sweet!  And smart! And just so darn fun to be around!  As far as crafts for them go, I have made some cake pops for their last birthday and then a pillow poof; however, I think the pillow poof was not very well made and had lots of seams so it may be bleeding some polyester right now.  I will have to remember to pick it up and do some mending and re-inforcement of the seams.  That's all I can think of, although I know that I have purchased lots of supplies in the last year that are chillin' in my closet pending some free time.  Enjoy the pics!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment