Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our Sweet Nieces are Now 2 and 4!

How fast they grow!  And how quick they learn!  I am so proud of them.  I want to start with a pic I pulled off my sister's blog.  Benny is amazed with playing doctor.  This is a pic of one of her patients, Baby Cole, who had diarrhea - she fixed it . . . .fantastic, eh? 

 
Sweet Ruby loves to pretend to be a doctor, too!  So for their birthdays, I sewed them some scrubs - hat and all.  There's a pic below with Bennet and a new patient using the common cure of Hello Kitty lip gloss.  He he he! 

 
 
Also Benny had a special cake request . . . like the Brobee cake on Yo Gabba Gabba, except of herself.  I love this girl!  Please keep in mind Auntie does not do well with making people or people faces.  :)  I tried my best and she seemed to enjoy it, which makes my heart happy. 
 





What a great birthday party!  Auntie "Jim" (as Benny likes to call me) and Uncle John had a great time.  Thank your for inviting us!  We love you!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment